|Students (of an accredited course)||£15|
How to pay your membership
To become a member, or renew your membership, simply download our membership form, and send this to our membership secretary, Lesley Clark via post or email (email@example.com) with a cheque or confirmation of online banking payment.
SLLA welcomes members with an interest in any aspect of the lettering arts. Becoming a member of the SLLA provides a number of benefits for both the aspiring and experienced lettering artist. Members:
- may exhibit in the Annual Exhibition and all other SLLA exhibitions
- have free entry to all events & discounted workshops
- pay a discounted fee for SLLA & NLLA Saturday workshops
- may have gallery space on this website with individual-site links (£6)
- receive the SLLA newsletter, .inc.
- enjoy networking and fellowship with like-minded people
- have access to our members-only Facebook group
- The Society is affiliated to the Calligraphy and Lettering Arts Society (CLAS)
In order to become a member you will need to provide some personal information. By submitting this information either electronically or in hard copy you agree to be contacted by the SLLA for the purposes of SLLA’s legitimate interest and contract fulfilment purposes. This means that the SLLA will process and retain a member’s data for administration and communication purposes only.
This data will be kept in our database for the duration of an individual’s membership and will be used in accordance with the contract fulfilment criteria of the GDPR act. Members’ data is stored both in electronic and in paper format. Access to this data is restricted to a select number of Committee members. As and when the membership expires all data is automatically deleted from our records.
We do not share data with any third party and we will never sell our members’ data.
You can update your personal data or ask to be removed from our database at any time by contacting us at http://www.