|Students (of an accredited course)||£10|
How to pay your membership
To become a member, or renew your membership, simply download our membership form (55KB), and send this to our membership secretary, Lesley Clark via post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cheque or confirmation of online banking payment.
SLLA welcomes members with an interest in any aspect of the lettering arts. Becoming a member of the SLLA provides a number of benefits for both the aspiring and experienced lettering artist. Members:
- may exhibit in the Annual Exhibition and all other SLLA exhibitions
- have free entry to all events & discounted workshops
- pay a discounted fee for SLLA & NLLA Saturday workshops
- may have gallery space on this website with individual-site links (£6)
- receive the SLLA newsletter, .inc.
- enjoy networking and fellowship with like-minded people
- have access to our members-only Facebook group
- The Society is affiliated to the Calligraphy and Lettering Arts Society (CLAS)
- The Society has a reciprocal relationship with the North London Lettering Association (NLLA) (contact: Nicky Tait)